“The Pocket Touring is my go-to board for every one of my SUP mini-adventures. I like to load it with a few waterproof bags, an inflatable tent, some camping food and leave the noise of the city for a couple days alone in the wilderness. This is where I find myself free.” ~ Franz Orsi
9’6 x 29’5
- Short length is easy to carry, transport and store for lighter paddlers up to 75kg.
- Slender nose accelerates well and with its low weight has an agile feel.
- Wide tail for stable turning yet the Director Fin and swept back fin box offers great tracking.
- Available in Wood, Starshot Technologies and Hybrid Carbon.
Bottom shape: “Round V double concave mid-section to deep V concave tail”
- Volume in front of the standing area makes for speed and good paddling stability.
Starshot Blue - Best Value!
Wood - Beautiful, Timeless Design